Sunday, April 3, 2011

Introducing Sublime Sunday -Chocolate Anyone?

Here comes another new weekly series: Sublime Sundays. Here, you can glimpse a part of my life that does not necessarily involve books. I decided at the start of this year that I was going to look for the sublime in every day, whether it's in the beauty of a sunset or a sassy 7.5 oz. can of Coke Zero.

This Sunday, I found the sublime in 100 calorie dark chocolate bars from Trader Joe's. I am trying to eat healthier these days, which is not easy since I have a HUGE sweet tooth. These dark chocolate bars satisfy my sweet cravings in just a couple bites without the processed junk that comes in cupcakes and donuts.
{find these at your local Trader Joe's}
Plus, what it said on the back is perfect for Sublime Sunday.

{exquisite pleasures come in small packages}

I hope you try to find the sublime in each day!

Love and (a book) light,

~Dorothy

1 comment:

  1. Just added these to my grocery list - thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make me smile. <3