Thursday, April 7, 2011

Throwback Thursday -Encyclopedia Brown -Boy Detective

It's that time of the week! This week's Throwback Thursday features Encyclopedia Brown -Boy Detective.

I loved this series! Encyclopedia Brown was the son of the local police chief who would often solve mysteries for his father. What I loved most about it was that the reader had an opportunity to solve the mysteries and check them in the "Answers" section. This may have been where my love for mystery books blossomed; I've moved on to Agatha Christie and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, but Encyclopedia Brown is where it all started. I highly recommend this series to any of you who have kids.





I am loving the Throwback Thursday series so far. I've really enjoyed digging into the memories of my childhood and finding something to share with you all.

Love and (a book) light,

~Dorothy

1 comment:

Your comments always make me smile. <3