Thursday, March 24, 2011

Book-Clubbers Anonymous: Sign me up!


I recently joined a few book clubs to help me with my resolution to reflect more on the books I read. I admit, I may have gotten a little book-club-happy. Here are the books I've committed to reading over the next few months. 
  1. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein 
  2. Science Matters: Achieving Scientific Literacy by James Trefil and Robert M. Hazen
  3. Sex Sleep Eat Drink Dream: A Day in the Life of Your Body by Jennifer Ackerman 
  4. Finny by Justin Kramon
  5. The Mistress of Spices by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni 
  6. Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese 
  7. The World Without Us by Alan Weisman
  8. Daughters of the Witching Hill by Mary Sharratt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make me smile. <3