Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Life Post: My New Planner

I recently received my Erin Condren Life Planner in the mail, and I have been loving it! There are many designs to choose from, but when I saw the one called our favorite things, I just had to have it. It has mine and Blair's name on it so it's technically for both of us. You can only imagine how thrilled he was when I showed it to him. While I was jumping up and down and squealing about how cute it was, he goes, "cool", and then gives me a weird look that translates into "it's just a planner!"

But let me tell you, it's not JUST a planner. It is THE planner. I find myself wanting to plan things just so I can write in it. I'm a loser, I know, but at least I have a cute, personalized planner.

20110820-141903


It is pretty big, but I actually don't mind the size. I like having space to write plenty of details. It also has a goals and to-do list for every week. It has wonderful, inspiring quotes for every month. There are also stickers that you can use for birthdays, parties, and even hair appointments! I like to color code, so I have 5 different colored pens that I use (no joke) plus a highlighter!

If you like to be organized, then this is the planner for you. If you think your life could use a little more structure and organization, then this planner will push you into that direction. Go get your own! It's absolutely worth it. I don't think I'll ever have a different planner from now on. 

I also recommend the "our favorite things" design, because it is very personal and glimpsing it is enough to put a smile on your face.

I don't think they'll mind if I give you a code for $10 off your purchase -WELCOME10

If you get one, let me know which design you chose. My second choice would have been the one with this quote by Henry David Thoreau - Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined.

So inspiring, yes?

Love and (a book) light,

~Dorothy

4 comments:

  1. Yours is totally cute! And the packaging is beautiful. I can't wait to receive mine.

    I just ordered the Henry David Thoreau one a few days ago. I wish I'd waited so that I cculd've used the welcome code. :( Such is life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the erin condren.com teamSeptember 1, 2011 at 10:24 AM

    thank you so much for the great post - glad you love it! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great personalized planner. Enjoy getting more organized. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous!!!! I need planners in my life or else I"ll just fall apart lol.

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make me smile. <3