Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Books I Want to Re-Read
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
There are books that you love, and may even be your favorite, but you know re-reading them won't be the same. And then there are those books that you know will only be better the second time around. These are some of those books:
1. People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
2. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
3. Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
4. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer (Want to read this? Enter my giveaway to win a previously read copy!)
5. The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
6. The Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling
7. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
8. The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis
9. The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
10. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
All of these books have great plots, but I think the reason I really want to re-read them is because I miss the characters.
Which books do you want to read over and over again?
Love and (a book) light,
Labels: Top Ten Tuesday