Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Winner of The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie

And the winner of The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie is...
Source: etsy.com via Flight on Pinterest

Jessica from Sweet Green Tangerine! Congratulations! This is one of my favorite books, and I hope you fall in love with Flavia de Luce as much as I have. I am on the second book in the series, and it's great!

Thanks to everyone who entered my giveaway. If you didn't win this time, don't fret! More of my favorite books are going to be up for grabs very soon. 

Here's a hint about the next one: it involves a peculiar event with a canine in the evening. I've already said too much. ;)

Love and (a book) light,

~Dorothy

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! {happy dance} Thanks so much! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I think I know what the next book is. It's definitely a great read!

    Since I didn't win the giveaway, I will definitely have to check out Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make me smile. <3